Job Description: SW Design, Development for Healthcare Diagnostic Instruments.
Software Developer - SW Design and Development
Performs software design, implementation and verification activities.
Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design solutions meets design input.
Estimates for software modules under development.
Follow the internal software quality process during design and implementation phase
* Software Engineering Experience – 5-6 years;
* C++, MFC (4+ Years)
* Strong knowledge of OOPS and STL concepts.
* Strong software debugging/troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of Database concepts (nice to have)
* Medical device development (nice to have)
Knowledge and Experience
* Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
* Must possess a passion for technology
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Agile methodologies
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time