- You will plan, manage and be responsible for international IT projects.
- For our customers you are both contractual contact and consultant You act confidently as multi-project manager or as crisis project manager even in difficult environments
- As a responsible project manager, you are able to guarantee project success, customer satisfaction and team performance in equal measure.
- You have a successfully completed degree in engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification You have many years of experience in the management of solutions projects, ideally in the software and IT environment, and can provide appropriate references
- You have extensive know-how in classic and/or agile project management. Existing certifications (PMI, IPMA, PM@Siemens) are an advantage.
- Initial experience in service is an advantage
- You have solid know-how in software development life cycle and quality management
- Very good German and good English skills round off your personal profile
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time