数字化工业 过程自动化部门 软件开发工程师 Code Developer Engineer 上海/西安
We are currently looking for Code Developer Engineer for Digital Industry Process Automation, Operation Engineering Center, Engineering Excellence
What are my main responsibilities?
- The candidate will work as a Code Developer Engineer in an application-oriented R&D of process automation solution department for digital and new application direction in Industry background.
- Identify the challenges and define the requirements through discussion with engineers and sales colleagues and practice in some real projects.
- Technology research (literature survey, patent search, product review, open source investigation, etc.) to find best solution to implement the requirements.
- Framework setup with clear work package and technical path.
- Lead code development engineer to complete the development and commissioning. Responsible for the key part of development.
- Secondary development based on current Siemens software product to achieve requirements.
- Collaborate with both global and local team to complete the development projects with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Validate and roll out development results in real projects. Responsible for training and coaching colleagues.
- Continuous learning and improvement of current technical competencies. Summary of R&D projects with technical documents. Continuous organizing development results in a standardized/modularized way.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree above in computer science, IE (Industrial Engineering), software engineering, data analysis, internet of things, communication engineering or other equivalent majors.
· Java web application full stack developer, mindset and competence on both backend and frontend software development
- Solid concept and competence on fundamental development, capable of non-frame web development experience is better.
- Familiar with backend framework like Spring Boot, familiar with frontend framework like Angular, Vue or React is better
- Good communication skills and team spirit. Basic business English.
- Better to have mindset and experience on technical management
- Familiar with data analysis, data mining or edge computing is a plus
- Knowledge about automation system (experience of PLC, DCS, MES, industry bus, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge in Process Industry (e.g. Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food & Beverage etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of simulation software or image processing algorithm is a plus
What can I get from this job?
- Deep understanding on industrial use cases with immersing learning
- Deep understanding on engineering use cases with immersing learning
- Benefit from both abundant resources within big Siemens and agile development within small “startup” team
- Good team environment and comfortable working mood
- Fast enhancement of leadership by integrated experience from product promotion end to product development end
- Wide career development opportunities in new business and competitive income
Know more about Process Automation department?
Process industries around the world benefit from our comprehensive portfolio and in-depth domain know-how. From clean water to re-thinking production in the ‘new normal’ –we make a difference by enabling our customers to be even more flexible, faster and efficient. We’ve got ideas for the future of automation. Can you help us bring them to life?
Join us, and we make real what matters. This is your role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time