location：Beijing or Shanghai or Suzhou
If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us: email@example.com
About this program
Through this program, Siemens Technology China is committed to building a more in-depth R&D team and laying a solid technological innovation force for Siemens China in the future development. We invite PhD graduates from all over the world, including AI, edge computing, digital twins, industry 4.0 and other research fields.
In Siemens Technology China, you will have…
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create.
1. Impact of combining real and digital worlds
2. Opportunities for global working rotation
3. Involving in Digital Twin and Industry IoT
4. An inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself
Security Analytics and Research is under the Technology Field and CCT Cybersecurity & Trust.
We focus on the research of global security analysis technology and the technical research, development, consultancy & prototyping of OT security solutions; We also deliver systemization Security consulting services in various stages of local IT/OT security assessment, security solution design and implementation to continuous security optimization.
For our Security Analytics and Research, we are looking for an AI for Cyber Security Researcher, a person to take over the responsibility for cyber security research with data analysis and AI. Do you want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
1. You are responsible for analyzing and understanding customer requirements, establishing a security model or analysis model that meets the requirements, and implementing the prototype.
According to customer requirements, prepare technical solutions, and participate in or lead technical implementation;
2. Work with the Siemens Security Analytics and Research team to conduct research and analysis on potential security threats in industrial networks and propose solutions.
3. Participate in the cooperation between Siemens CT and government agencies, domestic and foreign scientific research institutions in industrial information security domain.
1. You have a PhD’s degree in computer science, information security or relevant majors.
2. Familiar with the field of network information security, including but not limited to the following areas:
- System security analysis, for example: multi-language source code security analysis, Web vulnerability mining and utilization (SQL injection and XSS)
- Software reversal, such as kernel research, code obfuscation
- Vulnerability analysis, research and utilization
- IT and OT network monitoring, traffic analysis
- Cryptography and its applications, such as: communication encryption
- Logging and correlation analysis
- Computer Forensics Technology (Forensics)
3. Interested with big data/AI technology combining with cybersecurity, cybersecurity applied research in industrial scene, and other new topics.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time