Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) Founded was found in 1996 as the first inhouse consultancy in Europe. We have significantly shaped the success story of Siemens, being the consulting partner of choice for its own digital transformation.
By becoming part of the powerhouse Siemens Advanta, we expand our consulting services beyond Siemens to focus today on full end-to-end digitalization services. Siemens Advanta Consulting is part of the powerhouse Siemens Advanta, which was founded 2019. Siemens Advanta is part of the Siemens AG and combines consulting capabilities with the expertise of more than 8500 solution engineers and developers. This allows a unique service portfolio ranging from strategy and operations consulting to design & prototyping, platform solutions and data services, software, and application development up to implementation and operations.
As Siemens Advanta Consulting, we empower clients to build their digital future. With headquarters in Munich, Germany, and offices in America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we combine local and global expertise to ensure we are always right beside you as you transform your business.
What can we offer you?
Our professional development programs are designed to hone your talents and equip you with the skills you need to grow personally and professionally. What’s more, we actively encourage your development outside of work, so if you need to take time off to follow academic, private, or social initiatives, we offer a range of leave programs. From personalized training programs to personal coaches, we build your future.
What will you do if join us?
• Deeply involved in strategic consulting projects
• Conduct desk research and data analysis to solve problems structurally and quickly
• Participate in customer and expert interviews to generate business insights
• Use consulting tools to assist in the preparation of project reports and management seminars to discuss
Who are we looking for?
• Fresh graduates, Bachelor, Master and PhD in Industrial Engineering, Logistics management, Management science, Systems engineering, Computer science, Supply chain and digitalization related
• Passion in manufacturing, lean and digitalization, relevant practical experience preferred
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
• Outstanding skills in simulation modeling, business and operation analysis
• Convincing communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese
• Independent and team-oriented work approach
• Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurial and international business environment
• Mobility and flexibility
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time