- Service Sales Specialist (SSS) is a sales role under the Customer Service Business Unit in Digital Industries Division (DI).
- Primary function is to be the customer interface and driver for all service portfolios which sweeps across all DI product range e.g. automation, motors and drives.
- Service portfolios include on-site support services, service contracts, preventive maintenance works, inspection and repair works, testing and commissioning works, retrofit and modernization works, digitalization, etc.
- SSS shall be the focal point of contact for customer throughout the sales cycle and work closely with the service delivery team to execute the secured order.
- Responsible for generating leads and meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets. Duties range from pre-sales presentations, site visits, scoping, proposal generation, up to securing of orders including complex negotiation with customers while taking care of day-to-day service requests/inquiries from customers.
- Good understanding on DI products and deep customer service know-how and experience is critical to be successful.
- Constantly and pro-actively generate quality leads.
- Manage and grow assigned customers.
- Make cold calls and prospect potential customers.
- Penetrate and develop new customers.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets through direct end customer channel.
- Negotiate all contracts with customers including pricing, delivery, warranty, technical, terms and conditions, etc.
- Obtain market intelligence to generate quality quotations, promotions, and negotiations.
- Develop effective sales and go-to-market strategies.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and reports.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Coordinate sales efforts with relevant business units or sales channels if necessary.
- Work very closely with service delivery team from pre-sales stage right up to job execution.
- Understand and aggressively promote service offerings to customers directly and via general sales channel.
- Support for payment collection if necessary.
- Preparing and submitting quotations.
- Frequent visits to customers and potential customers to evaluate need, build relationship and promote products and services.
- Constantly update and maintain customer database and sales pipelines.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time