Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
What we're looking for
We are recruiting for an experienced International Payroll Specialist to join our team in Shannon.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will ensure timely, accurate and effective delivery of company’s monthly payroll through 3rd party vendor in an outsource arrangement. This position reports to the International Payroll Manager and focuses on payroll delivery for a number of countries in the EMEA region.
We understand that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate so if you are debating whether to apply, we would encourage you to do so!
What you'll be doing
* Co-ordinating employee and payroll information between the company and the in-country payroll provider.
* Reviewing the preliminary payroll reports from the payroll provider (variances and calculations where applicable) for payment, including third party payments to the local tax and social security authorities, pension funds etc.
* Preparing payroll reports for management and auditing purposes whilst adhering to payroll processing procedures and timelines.
* Monitoring the shared payroll mailbox - providing efficient and professional responses to queries from employees, internal partners and country payroll providers.
* Management of monthly banking processing, statutory declarations and payments.
* Participating in M&A & project related activities across multiple functions.
* Collaborating with P&O and finance colleagues & ensure data is provided & received in a timely manner.
* Collaborating closely with local Finance to provide accurate cash funding requirements and appropriate documentation.
* Ensuring timely preparation of general ledger data as it pertains to payroll, assisting with account reconciliations & queries for Payroll related GL Accounts.
* Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax and deduction laws.
What you'll bring
* Payroll experience managing multiple country payrolls/ certification strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of payroll-related tax/legislative processes including equity.
* Strong customer service skills and quality focused.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organisation.
* Experience with Workday is highly preferable
* Knowledge of HR / payroll business processes
* A finance background / understanding of accounting principles.
* Proficient skills in excel.
* Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-orientated environment
* Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet time constraints is required
* High degree of initiative, judgement and discretion.
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you:  https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time