- Communicate effectively with Civil and Station wide contractors (SWC) in coordinating various interfaces accordance with the Equipment /mounting requirement and contract specification.
- Prepare Pre-final to Final design drawings to complete and meet contractual date and cut-offs.
- Review M&E construction and shop drawings from respective contractor and able to understand CSD and structural prior to Sign-off.
- Monitor Civil casting activity and work program to ensure that requirements are delivered by Civil and related SWCs within schedule and quality.
- Identify drawing discrepancies and to provide technical advice to resolve M&E related technical issues.
- Conduct inspections to ensure work and support and space provisions are carried out in accordance with the Sign-off, contract specifications, code of practice and Safety regulations.
- Attend regular System Wide Contractor coordination meeting, working session, casting inspection.
- Possess Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Civil) Professional
- Must have experience in the coordination and installation of bracket support on tunnels and via ducts.
- Must be familiar with a bored tunnel, cut and cover and Via duct structure.
- Able to read and understanding track layout, alignment and various components which can be found on a MRT system.
- Must have experience Project coordination, knowledge in the installation and various bracket supports and provisions and able to perform quality check avoiding repeated and abortive works.
- Experience in handling design coordination, inspection and supervision work.
- Have experience in the coordinating with suppliers in requesting quotations and other procurement related matters.
- Involvement in MRT project in Singapore ( North East line, Circle line, Downtown line & Thomson line) is a must.
- Able to develop quality procedure and Method of statement on the installation process and sequence of work.
- Effective team player, strong Management skills with technical, analytical and provide direct support in reviewing during the design and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Excel.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time