Talking about Siemens in Brazil is talking about doing what matters to
With more than 100 years of experience in the country, the company
transforms its excellence in electrification, automation and digitalization
into solutions to break borders and bring ingenuity to all Brazilians 🚀
Want to be part of this team?
See our Mr Sr. Business Development Engineer - Partner Management opportunity for the Siemens team, share or
sign up 👏
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible to develop the Partner Program of Factory Automation (PTM), driving the business of Distribution Channel and Solution Partner Program with Area Sales.
• Responsible to develop the business, considering all necessary aspects in Brazil: sales increase, partner relationship, business targets for the whole portfolio, discussion with PTM HQ, sales strategy together with Sales Departments and Business Units, etc.
• Develop and implements communication and promotion plans, such as sales policies, marketing communication, external events, fairs, etc.
• Keep direct contact with Product Management in Brazil, acting as the contact channel between Business Unit and the sales channel
• Coordinate the know-how transfer from HQ to the Partners in alignment with the product management, analyzing regional demands and education plan.
• Supports regional sales on strategic and commercial aspects
• Experience in sales, automation markets and business development;
• Graduated in Engineering (Electric, Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics);
• Availability to travel (~50% of time);
• English in advanced level;
Diverse teams are better teams! If we all think alike, innovation hardly happens. That's why we're looking for talent from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, opportunities are for everyone.
Come with us to build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time