Someone who is highly motivated, customer-focused, with strong technical skills and proactive
- High degree of technical studies - medical engineering or electronics.
- At least 3 years shown experience in a similar position;
- Electro-mechanical knowledge and familiar with radiology equipment is a strong benefit.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Bulgaria as needed.
- Previous experience in Customer facing roles.
- Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives.
- Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand.
- English language at an advance level and German language knowledge represents a plus.
- Car License.
- Working customer service engineer on troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections.
- Ordering and managing spare parts.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly.
- Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time