Order Manager - French Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Order Manager - French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Review, validate, and process customers sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliant with current business rules and policies;
- Conduct technical and/or administrative tasks, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery (Processes incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services);
- Performs order management for assigned customers within system ERP;
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolving and investigating customer and business unit inquiries, supporting customer remotely and onsite, and providing 1st level user support in case of arising commercial and/or technical problems;
- Act as interface driving complex issues and questions between customer and Siemens business units/ warehouse/ factories / Service Technicians / Engineers / Sales Representatives;
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer to guarantee their satisfaction.
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Proficiency in French (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers);
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI and SD, others will be a plus);
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Experience in the field of shared services and / or Experience in Customer Service Support Operations.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time