Siemens Large Drives: Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage area are our business, our purpose, and our passion. We manufacture electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. As a pioneer in the industrial digitalization, we create sustainable value for our customers by improving their OPEX costs and optimizing their plant and system availability.
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
We are the world market leader in the drives' business. And this also means that we want to have, attract, and retain the best employees in the world. We firmly believe that promoting the health, safety and well-being of our employees is the basic prerequisite for their outstanding dedication.
Business Segments Motors and Drives CRM Head of Finance, Siemens Large Drives LLCPosition Overview
Siemens Large Drives LLC is looking for a Business Segment (BS) CRM Head of Finance for our Motors and Drives segments. In this role, you will be responsible for all CRM commercial aspects of our Motors and Drives Business Segments in the United States. This role will partner with the Motors and Drives CRM Head to meet financial targets and ensure the long-term sustainability of the business.
The CRM Head of Finance is a key member of the leadership team. You act as the trusted partner of the Motors and Drives CRM Head and as well as the shareholders’ advocate. The financial management of the business segments lies in your hands. By delivering the highest degrees of openness you make clear what counts in order to improve the overall performance. Your excellent leadership capabilities support you to form a high-performance culture.Responsibilities
- Ensures that all relevant commercial aspects are considered in all entrepreneurial decisions, inter alia in bids and project execution.
- Responsible to craft and realize the BS strategic and business goals (including budgets) together with the BS CRM Head.
- Drives the best results in growth, profit, FCF, EVA by effective performance of financial resources, excellent leadership, and people development.
- Leads and implements the performance controlling for the BS, taking ownership for correct accounting & reporting in compliance with relevant guidelines, as well as Month End Closing Activities and commercial KPI activities.
- Partner with key leadership members to implement strategic pricing initiatives
- Guarantees transparent and up to date commercial information as basis for strategic and operational actions and decisions.
- Continuously looks for improvements to processes, systems and tools via robotics or optimization.
- Leads Commercial Bid and Project Managers in line with PM at Siemens, thereby applying guidelines and regulations of the company, including contracts/claim management and negotiations. This includes responsibility for financial/commercial management of contracts with customers, consortium partners, regional units and suppliers while enhancing the project profit and customer satisfaction.
- Leads a proactive Risk Management and NCC-Management.
- Ensures Inventory optimization to meet business needs.
- Make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolute priority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent
- 5-8 Years of demonstrated ability in a business environment that includes sales, project management, and manufacturing. Prior sales controlling and performance controlling experience.
- Experience managing P&L and Balance Sheets
- Ability to make recommendations based advanced root cause and alternative solution analysis
- Excellent commercial, oral, and written communication skills; must be able to demonstrate presentation skills and adjust communication
- The ability to understand and articulate information to multiple collaborators is required in a fast paced and often dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timeliness
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
- Ability to act as an entrepreneur, thinking creatively and staying up to date with external trends, driving transformation to ensure sustainability
- Required amount of travel: 10%
- Master’s Degree in Accounting and Finance is preferred
- Past BS Controller experience is a plus
- Commercial function in sales experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the every day. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.