Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our Siemens Healthineers Malaysia team as Legal Intern to assist the Legal Counsel with various aspects of legal drafting and other administrative tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- You will be responsible to study legal documents and contracts in order to understand as to what all should be included in those documents
- You will draft and review contracts under guidance
- You will prepare material and present trainings on basic legal topics
- You will conduct legal research and draft legal opinions and advice
- You will support with general administrative and operational matters
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
Your personality and skills:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in LLB or related Bachelor's degree in law
- You have good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- You have at least intermediate knowledge in Ms Word
Our global team :
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time