For our Regional Solutions and Services (RSS) Business Unit in Istanbul, we are looking for a Commissioning Team Leader. This role will be responsible for managing the SI RSS Service Commissioning Team, will drive customer satisfaction, coordinate service team and support service customers. Will ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints. Scope of work to include managing internal and external employees and service partners in the following disciplines: HVAC Building Automation Systems
What are my responsibilities?
• Implement internal rules and regulations.
• Ensure adherence to public and regional standards & regulations and control the execution according to the organizational guidelines.
• Follow up and implement new / digital technical developments on commissioning methods.
• Follow up new technologies and coordinate trainings.
• Identify competences of the team and support team to develop technical and soft skills.
• Coordinate Service operations and delivery activities and dispatching.
• Lead and coordinate a group of dedicated qualified professionals to achieve the targets.
• Close collaboration with Project management team and follow up the ongoing projects.
• Plan resources and ensure maximum utilization of the team.
• Provide profitable service activities and efficient processes.
• Provide technical support to the team inline with HQ / Hotline.
• Close follow up of the operation KPIs and regular reporting.
• Provide suitable work environment and implement people management processes.
• Follow up and provide internal and external customer loyalty and satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or related field,
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HVAC Building Automation systems experience,
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in People Management,
• Strong Leadership and team building skills,
• Excellent command of English,
• No restrictions for occasional travelling in Turkey and abroad,
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
• Strong dispute resolution skill and interpersonal skill to isolate problems,
• Demonstrate passion for service,
• Ability to handle pressure.