We are seeking candidates for the role of Account Executive within our Partner Sales group (job title is Partner Sales Executive). This is a unique high impact opportunity within Siemens Digital Industries Software (Siemens DISW).
If you are creative, have great selling skills with a hunter profile, and are willing to leave your footprint on the world of digitalization (Industry 4.0) in Canada, this position is for you. Siemens DISW is a world leader in Digitalization and Industry 4.0 solutions. As part of Partner Sales Executive team, you will have the opportunity to explore and develop the market for our Siemens Xcelerator portfolio (PLM, CAD, CAE, CAM, Digital Manufacturing, MOM, Low-Code, etc.), by building productive business relationships with Customers and Partners.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Build and execute country plan for digitalization with a focus on defined industries and territory coverage
- Prospect new customers by driving business conversations with decision makers
- Create and manage your own pipeline with opportunities for strategic accounts
- Influence and drive the development of Partner Account Plans with a key focus on effective sales execution
- Support Partner Team by providing relevant feedback to the Account and Territory Planning process
- Build close collaborative relationship with Partner Executives to focus on the growth of the Partner sales maturity.
- Coach and provide guidance on successful customer engagements and help close major account opportunities
- Coach Partners on effective territory planning to identify white space and new logo opportunities across the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio
- Provide guidance to Partners in Siemens best practices for identifying and qualifying new customer targets and opportunities
- Coach Partner Sales to drive the business conversation with the customer
- Coach Partner Sales in best practice approaches to sales negotiation to close the deal
- Always uphold the professional integrity and compliance guidelines of Siemens
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales experience at an advanced level – hunter profile with around 5 years on sales of advanced technology software solutions (digitalization and/or Industry 4.0 background is a huge differential)
- Proven sales performance track record
- 50% of time available to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology related areas, Marketing, Engineering or Administration (MBA is a differential)
- Excellent communication skills to drive business conversation with C-level, interpersonal knowledge, collaboration with cross-functional teams
- English is a must, French is strongly preferred
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Canada. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in Canada
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.