We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Service Business Developer for Sustainabiliy, you define growth strategies together with the regions for Sustainability portfolios e.g. for MV Breaker Retrofit in MV Switchgears, Recycling and Disposal Services
- In the field of Business Development for Digital enabled Services, you define growth strategies together with the regions for digitalization applications, such as controlling and monitoring of electrical power distribution assets with NX Power Monitor or Simaris Control. In focus are existing (brown field) installations of MV/LV Switchgears.
- Also, you support the roll-out of an integrated service platform and you define new business models and establish digitally enabled customer relations.
- You create market, competitive and customer analyzes.
- You collaborate closely with the SLM organization to expand the related service portfolio
- You have a completed Master´s degree in the field of electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- You have long-term years of professional experience in sales, service, business development or digitalization
- You can show experience in the field of power distribution LV/MV; digitalization or protection automation,
- Knowledge about Sustainability is a plus
- You are experienced in the global customer service in which you have excellent english skills, knowledge of german is advantageous
- In addition, you have good moderation and presentation skills
- Furthermore, you have a willingness to travel of approx. 30% - 50%
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time