About the role
We are looking for a Business Administration Sales Professional for our Smart Infrastructure Operational Company, GSW Sales in Kartal. This role will be responsible for Sales commercial and partially controlling activities in GSW business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts, consult with partners and suppliers
- Lead commercial sales process, acting in according with the business conduct guidelines and establishing a culture of trust and integrity
- Checks the content and analyzes offers, supplier and customer contracts and guarantee letters to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
- Ensure compliance with Levels of Authority approval guidelines for commercial aspects per the risk management process
- Take proactive role in risk management and contract management issues together with the consultancy of contract manager and/or legal department, resulting in negotiations with Customer
- Close contact to treasury management, tax department and compliance management to ensure appropriateness.
- Closely follow-up guarantees, bonds and other documentation necessities for bidding phase
- Ensure an adequate handover phase, analyze customer requirements, and examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability
- Supports the overall implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures for BU.
- Takes part in / supports in financial analysis, planning and controlling activities and all related business administration activities for projects and orders, provides reports, analyses and proposes measures if necessary.
- Takes part in / supports all finance related operations during monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities and resulting in proper accounting, forecasting and financial reporting of BU’s KPI’s.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses, comparisons and profitability calculations. (as sold vs. actual/final)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other related areas.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of local regulations, general foreign trade rules, basic accounting rules (local GAAP, IFRS)
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field.
* Knowledge in IFRS; business accounting, commercial processes and reporting standards.
* Very good command of English both written and verbal.
* Highly motivated, result and quality oriented approach with strong analytical thinking,
* Strong communication and coordination skills
* Open minded and highly collaborative team player.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time