Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate in your final year? Join our graduate programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your graduate programme with us at Siemens Mobility!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
As a Graduate Bid Manager; you will be working closely with all disciplines within the bids and tendering department and the wider business supporting the delivery of high quality, compelling, winning bids, and effectively mobilising these to the project delivery team. You will ensure that winning strategies are embedded in our tender, support our customers to meet their requirements and promote our technology and people to add benefits to prospects projects ensuring appropriate levels of governance and accuracy is applied to all tenders’ materials.
Begin your journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Siemens.
- Support the bid management team in the creation of winning tenders though full bid lifecycle from bid/no-bid through to customer negotiation and contract award
- Support the definition and implementation of a winning bid strategy ensuring a breakdown of tender requirements and assist with the coordination of all technical, commercial, and financial aspects of the estimation and proposal creation process
- Support the preparation of all review meetings material and coordination of the close-out of all actions
- Support the business leads in pre and post bid submission negotiations with the client encompassing technical, financial, and commercial considerations
- Support the production and delivery of presentations (Internal and external to the client) up to senior management level
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:2 or above in a business degree
- You think logically, be willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely, and responsibly; taking ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the graduate development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/grads) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation, and innovation.
We are looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a competitive salary of £28,000, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That is why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time