Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three goal-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Healthineers. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Healthineers?
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? The name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Siemens Healthineers offers you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
For more information on Siemens Healthineers please go to: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for trainees for our business units Customer Services and Information Technology.
- Three individual designed assignments at different SHS locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Exciting tasks among the assignments including collaborating with Siemens Healthineers senior management
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and innovative trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Computer Science / Business Informatics / Business Information Systems / Data Science
- Industrial Engineering (Technical-/IT-Focus)
- Engineering Studies, Electrical Engineering, Medical Engineering
- A minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- A passion for Healthcare
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/sgp / #SiemensGraduateProgram
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time