To support the operations and marketing of its verticals in the USA. The objective of this role is to provide support to Siemens Vertical Market Head(s). The goals are to help increase our market share in terms of products, solutions, and services of the divisions Digital Enterprise portfolio, consisting of Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure (SI). You will work within a professional ecosystem and collaborate with strategic key account managers in the USA.
In this position you will:
- Lead Vertical Marketing Operations and Budget
- Strengthen and Support Market Growth and Go-To-Market Strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing Teams to grow Demand Generation
- Research Markets to Guide Vertical Markets
- Leverage the Internal and External Ecosystem of Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure to support Vertical Market Strategies
Lead Vertical Marketing Operations and Budgets
Performs various marketing duties in support of product marketing, market research, internet-related marketing, and advertising. Performs market analyses and assist with planning customer seminars, user conferences, trade show, special promotions, and direct mail campaigns. Attend trade shows and industry-related events as a representative of the organization. Ensures accurate and timely processing of internal orders. Monitors order processing services with finance team to ensure the effective operation for reconciliation of budgets.
Strengthen and Support Market Growth and Go-To-Market Strategies
Supports the Vertical go-to-market planning and supports the go-to-market strategy for the industry programs. Ensures that the product and solutions are differentiated from competitors in the marketplace. Represents and leads the creation of collateral and web content as well as present in sales meetings and demonstrations. Drives program agreed strategies, along with timeline and consistency. Is strongly supporting for success of initiatives and program campaigns in the marketplace. Promotes achievement of strategic revenue objectives for a specific industry segment. Keeps informed of and evaluates new and existing market trends for financial potential.
Collaborate with Marketing Teams to grow Demand Generation
Is responsible for driving and reporting on Vertical marketing activities. May include responsibilities in several areas of marketing including product management, market research, advertising and public relations, marketing communications, business partners, or electronic marketing. Represents the Vertical Market needs in demand generation and works with internal and external ecosystems to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive marketing strategies and plans.
Research Markets to Guide Vertical Markets
Conducts market research analyses and analyses of sales records; estimates market penetration and market potential. Provides Vertical Leaders with predictions of future market conditions and new markets trending.
Leverage the Internal and External Ecosystem of Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure to support Vertical Market Strategies
Supports strategies with System Integrators and collaborates with Partner ecosystems. Implements processes, procedures and reporting to optimize Sales and Marketing initiatives associated with lead generation and Sales task optimization. Strong comprehension on the complex sales process to ensure that all marketing strategies are being managed to maximize growth. Ecosystem includes end user, OEM and system integrator, and EPC’s.
- Will regularly present project milestone updates to management, including the executive levels of the organization.
- Will coordinate across teams and in some cases globally, to execute and monitor projects from initiation through delivery.
- Will be responsible for managing others indirectly in a matrixed organization, with strong detail orientation and influence skills.
- Leads and supports strategies with ecosystem: End User, OEM, EPC, System Integrator, and Partner ecosystems.
- Ensures that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Operates with general supervision.
- This position has no direct reports or people management responsibility.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Successfully completed Bachelor/Master of Marketing, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or computer science or similar
- More than >5 years practical sales or marketing experience in the field of discrete and process manufacturing
- Experience and knowledge of Industries: Food and Beverage / CPG and Automotive.
- Minimal experience in project management
- Open attitude and interest to collaborate with internal and external clients in innovative technical solutions but keeping the business development targets in focus
- Strong knowledge in technology and trends
- Good overview knowledge of Siemens Digital Industries & Smart Infrastructure Portfolio
- Strong capabilities in MS-Office environment, Sales Force and Tableau.
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Team player – Growth Mindset – Strong Communication Skills – Driven by Objectives – Leadership Skills – Pragmatic and Methodological – Takes Initiative – Quick to Learn - Strategic Thinking – Strong Customer Focus
- Business Language is English, command of Spanish and German is an asset
- Willingness for possible international travel
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.