Financial Administrative Trainee - French Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Financial Administrative Trainee - French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Execution of administrative Cash Allocation tasks that involve the employee life cycle, from the global Cash Allocation product catalogue;
- Clarification of incoming payments;
- Closing activities & PCMB Controls verification;
- Contact Business Unit’s or Customer’s by phone and written;
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality of service provided.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar (preferable);
- Fluent knowledge of French;
- Basic knowledge of English and Portuguese;
- Service attitude, good organization skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Learning attitude;
- Preferably broad experience in IT tools (Excel, SAP and Others).
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time