- Being a subject matter expert in Computational Lithography and building a “trusted advisor” relationship with industry leading customers
- Developing software prototype with factory to solve computation lithography or advanced mask challenges in python/tcl, Calibre API and Calibre DRC/OPC Platform.
- Delivering technical presentations, demos and trainings on Calibre OPC/MPC Platforms
- Driving the adoption, proliferation and successful production deployment of Calibre products in the design to mask production
- 5+ years industry experience in OPC/Computational-Lithography or Advanced Mask required
- 5+ years direct experience in full-chip OPC tech-file or modeling development required
- Intermediate / advanced programming skills like python, tcl or C/C++ required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Linux/Unix environments required.
- Strong knowledge in photolithography including optics, resist modeling & Mask Synthesis.
- Direct experience in Siemens Calibre Platform is strongly preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastically focused on problem solving
- Strong technical and written communication skills
- Imaging processing or algorithm development experience is a plus
- Direct experience in ILT (Inverse Lithography Technology) is a plus
- Direct experience in MPC or MDP Fracturing is a plus
- Direct experience in Memory OPC/RET is a plus
- Direct experience in DRC/Physical Verification is a plus
- In-depth understanding of Semiconductor Manufacturing process is a plus
- Customer facing experience is a plus
- Education: M.Sc./M.Eng or Ph.D
Job Location: Flexible locations in United States. Preferred locations: Portland OR, Fremont CA, Albany or Hudson Valley NY
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.