- Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values.
- Learning about our business units, products, and customers.
- Learning about the current Rail Infrastructure engineering projects and activities.
- Training on a broad range of engineering services and activities related to mass transit and mainline railroads.
- Learning about PTC implementation, wiring verification, field testing and field troubleshooting services and more.
- Establishing internal/external contacts.
- Accessing and networking with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders.
- Majors: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive Health Care Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Retirement Plan: 401K Matching
- Employer Stock Investment
- Personal and Professional Development training
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.