Due to our flexible capacity optimization programs, there's also less wear and tear on the rolling stock and infrastructure, despite the ability to run more services. But this is just the beginning - We are continuously developing new answers for rail automation, often to questions that haven't been asked yet. We'd love to have you join our team and ask those questions!
Our Rail Infrastructure team seeks to hire a Customer Product Invoicing and Accounts Receivable Specialist (Sales Tax guru) who will conduct timely invoicing, monitor receivables, and forecasts cash collection for the business. When necessary, reconciles customer accounts and, in cases of discrepancies, ensures timely resolution within the company.What your day-to-day will look like:
- Books company's invoices according to GAAP guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements.
- Opens accounts and follows up clearance of outstanding, checks past due- and overdue accounts.
- Champions the sales and use tax process and ensures resolution of incorrect invoices due to sales tax discrepancies
- Supports and responds to external audit data collection requests
- Collaborates with respective collections team for customers to resolve account discrepancies
- Uses online systems tools such as SAP and Customer Portals for follow-up and proactive collections.
- Cooperates with responsible sales and customer service organizations to clarify issues.
- Contributes to balance sheet and P&L closing.
- BS or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant field from an accredited college or university.
- 5 – 7 years of successful experience in a related field
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills are required.
- SAP Experience and Customer Portal for invoice submission
- Invoice EDI Transmission
- Familiarity working in large matrix organizations preferred.
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.