Watch our awareness video to learn more about our products and where you could create impact.
What part will you play?
- As DevOp Engineer, you will be part of a highly dynamic, modern and distributed development team contributing driving forward the development and operation of the new "High Power Charging Platform" from Siemens. We are looking for a new team member in the software development department as part of our High-Power Charger product development center located in Leipzig.
- In your new position you create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- You build a strong relationship with the development teams to understand the code, its dependencies, and the infrastructure on which it runs.
- You assist the development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments.
- Finally, you keep up with metrics and use monitoring systems to provide the best performance, scalability and stability.
- The basis of your success is a master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or automation technology.
- You have several years of practical experience in software configuration management / DevOps.
- Proficiency in DevOps, CM processes and tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, CI/CD) as well as experience working on Linux based infrastructure makes you a good candidate.
- You have good knowledge in cross-platform scripting languages and build tools (Python, npm, Artifactory, cmake) and have awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- You have experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing and system testing as well as in applying and adopting agile development processes (e.g., SCRUM, SAFE).
- Furthermore, you spend time trying to resolve how something works, not stopping with just knowing what it does.
- Good English and German language skills complete your profile.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time