Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Develop and implement successful sales strategy for responsible region to achieve sales target.
1) Further develop “Go-To-Market” strategy in responsible region to continuously grow the business and execute on this strategy.
2) Direct and generally supervise the day-to day activities of LD business, including the development, marketing and sales of its products and reagents with the objective of maximizing revenue growth.
3) Good insight into local market conditions, competitive activities, general economic conditions, governmental statutes and regulations.
4) Review and direct the development of market opportunities for existing products in responsible region as well as drive new product portfolio and market expansion initiatives.
5) Develop and maintain close relationship with Key Accounts/KOL and healthcare industry related departments/associates in responsible region for long-term business growth.
6) Manage Business Partner in responsible region and manage the instrument inventory well
7) Guide and give constant coaching to sales team for capability enhancement, sales team development, motivation and retention.
8) Cooperate with cross functional departments, to ensure high customer satisfaction.
9) Manage business proactively in compliance regulations.
10) Other tasks assigned by management
1) 10-years working experience in Healthcare/IVD and 8-years management experience within sales function. 2) Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics.
3) Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analytics.
4) Fully understanding of government policy of medical device industry
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as well as good command of English.
6) Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, logical-thinking.
7) Positive attitude, be able to work under high pressure.
8) Frequent travel is required.
9) Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.