• Strong command over C++
• Hands-on with Windows as operating system for development.
• Good in analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Good in learning capabilities
• Good communication skills
• French language
• SQL Database
• Networking basic knowledge
• Experience with any version control system (ClearCase preferably).
• Knowledge of automated testing scripts/configuration files using Perl/Python.
• Experience in ILOG library
C++, Scripting Language (Perl/python), SQL database
• Concepts need to be set up to fulfill technical requirements and to identify required development and verification tasks. Definition of tasks.
• Realization of tasks within budget, schedule and with a high quality.
• Clarification of technical requirements and interfaces regarding operational scenarios.
• Design & Implementation of SW in line with existing SW architecture and coding guidelines.
• Support of integration and development tasks (including test and verification and validation) for Products
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time