Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Solution Architect for complex digitalization projects, and utilize customer requirements to develop an overall solution which can consist of individual modules from our portfolio or parts from third parties or in-house developments.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 32h/week. In addition, the position can be filled at several locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Munich).
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Along with medical users and IT managers, you will drive forward the development of solutions for customer requirements and shape the associated business case, including the total costing
- You will be responsible for tenders to procure digital (medical) products
- Your responsibilities will also include coordinating interdisciplinary teams to implement the requirements from the service specifications for the tenders
- Working in collaboration with the sales teams for Region CWE (GER/SUI/NED) you will qualify new customers and present specific solutions or develop new solution approaches together with them (co-creation). You will also support the creation of complex bids for digital solutions and implementation with the associated Business Lines
- You will draft the definition and description of the data integration concept, taking into account the interfaces between customer systems and Siemens Healthineers products
- You will develop graphic representations of the IT landscape and solution designs with the support of corresponding software tools (such as ARC42 or MS Visio)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in IT, medical technology, business information technology or industrial engineering
- You have many years of professional experience in developing IT solutions for customer requirements in sales-related positions
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
- You have a very good knowledge of healthcare, ideally in the area of intersectoral networking and the standards to be used
- You have an in-depth knowledge of IT (servers, operating systems, MS SQL databases, IT networks)
- You can demonstrate very solid technical knowledge of IHE profiles, HL7 v2 / CDA / FHIR standards and DICOM
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English, enabling you to interact with the sales team in Region CWE and our customers, and you are willing to travel on business trips within this region (approx. 30%)
- You are a highly organized team player with a strong motivation and passion for sales
- Your outstanding communication and presentation skills enable you to determine requirements together with our customers at C level and operational level and you are able to explain complex interrelationships in a simple and clear manner
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either