Siemens is on a mission to enable new business models and ensure a best-in-class individual customer experience along the E2E customer journey. The Digital sales team is tasked with delivering the next generation Ecommerce platform. The product solution architect is a key role in which the individual will be owning the end to end platform architecture and ensure a scalable, high performance solution architecture is in place.
Key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Lead large scale Implementation of B2B Commerce providing oversight and hands on contribution to the design, development, and Integration.
As a solutions architect, you are responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of the Ecommerce platform
Serve as a technology advisor to technical architects and lead developers
- Lead project discovery workshops from the technology and solution design perspective
- Recommend the best practices for implementing Salesforce B2B Commerce
- Communicate platform constraints, evaluate alternatives to define a scalable platform and meet business requirements
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Optimize application performance and scalability
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years of IT Experience with at least 4 years of Salesforce.com development experience / 401
- 2+ years of experience with SalesForce B2B Commerce Cloud / Cloud Craze
- Hands on CloudCraze development experience and system administration
- Solid understanding of CloudCraze architecture, data models, customizations & extensions
- Extensive experience to develop integrated execution plans including resources leveling, effort estimations, cross-team dependencies
- Experience implementing large scale eCommerce solutions.
- Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
- Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on project and business needs and owning overall design of the technical application
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Salesforce B2B Commerce knowledge
- Salesforce certified systems architect certification
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time