Project Management Professional
Want to shape the future of engineering? Join our Process Industries & Drive division as Project & Proposals Manager and help us in solving complex engineering problems with your expert knowledge in Project Management.
We make real what matters
- Managing complete techno-commercial proposal making for Cement Plant projects, Grinding Plant projects , Mining Projects.
- Working collaboratively with Internal Factories, BU’s & Divisions for detailed costing / pricing of the overall solution offering for the Electrical & automation projects.
- Managing complete project execution for Cement Plant projects, Grinding Plant projects , Mining Projects with complete responsibility for profit/loss, risk management, contract management & claim management.
- Handling complete project quality, Cost profitability & Schedule with the budgeted / allocated / planned parameters.
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality management for the project proposals & project execution are maintained.
What you need to make real what matters
- You are a graduate/post graduate in Electrical, Automation with 8-10 years of hands on experience in project management.
- Expert level process experience and knowledge in selection of electrical components like MV Switchboards, LV Switchboards, transformers, LV Motors ,LV Drives, Lighting Systems, LV & MV Capacitors Earthing Systems , Air conditioning, Fire Alarm & detection, Spares, Tools.
- Hands on experience for undertaking the costing of systems, products for electrical packages.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Innovative, self-driven and disciplined
This role is based at Airoli (Navi Mumbai) but you’ll also get to visit other locations globally and domestic as well as per the business requirements, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries & Drives Division at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time