Technical Project Manager – Locomotive
Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!About the role
The main objective of this role is to lead engineering develop Locomotive on the platform design with the integration of the required customer specification.
The customer oriented technical project manager will act as a liaison between the Company and the Customer, with the goal of accelerating the design approval and interface management processes. Engaging Customer and project development needs to help the Company to deliver a design that fulfils the contract on time and within budget.Change the future with us
- Assist a team of engineers creating the product deliverables as well as supporting procurement, manufacturing, testing, and warranty.
- Creating technical concepts and solutions for bids and projects.
- Lead the engineering reviews with the final customer guiding the engineering team to obtain client's approval.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure key business objectives are met
- Assisting the technical representative in customer and internal design reviews.
- Responsible for creating the WBS’s, assigning resources and ensuring that the scheduled release dates are met.
- Support the procurement, manufacturing, testing, and warranty cycles.
- Support the complete manufacturing cycle of the products and lead the production engineering efforts
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Must be able to work independently on projects to solve technical issues with minimal direction.
- Rolling Stock experience, a minimum of 5 years; preferable in Locomotive Design.
- Work experience of 10 years as a minimum.
- Knowledge of the Locomotive platform design in Engineering.
- Experience working
with IBM DOORS, SAP, Primavera, PTC Creo, SAP, PDMLink and related
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time