Job Tittle – Process Expert - Hire to Retire (Compensation & Benefits)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
The Global Equity Administration team is responsible for managing Siemens Share Match Plan and Stock Awards for Senior and Non Senior Managers globally which contains activities like sending notifications to employees about the Share Plans, query resolution, collaboration with stake holders from various countries including HQ, managing nominations, taking care of payouts and deductions & various validations to ensure 100% accuracy in the process
· Customer Coordination and follow-up through business reviews
· Manage share matching plan , salary survey management, salary planning data support and reporting
· You will manage share matching plan, salary survey management, salary planning data support and reporting
· You will work on MIP Deductions and Allocations- Confirmations, terms and transfers
· You are responsible on Data consent from administration, Share ownership guideline administration
· Share ownership guideline administration
· MS Office (Advanced Excel and Word Skills) and Sharepoint
· Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills,
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Any graduate
· A good understanding of HR processes in Shared Services environment
· You bring 2-4 years of experience in HR processes and experience with data auditing and reconciliation
· Analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual problems
· Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with diverse/cross-functional teams, as well as elicit work output from peers and other team members
· Effective communication
· Ability to coordinate and complete tasks as per schedule.
· Ability to identify non-compliance to standards.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time