- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
- Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and promptly.
- The candidate must be able to work at the MGC facilities in Fremont, CA.
- Individuals with a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who can demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of optimization or calibration of models (not necessarily for problems related to RET/OPC).
- Prior knowledge of and experience with the physical processes modeled in lithography.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites.
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.