“Today the community of around 1,700 IT professionals and engineers believe - along with me - that the evosoft team is the place for us. Our co-workers in Budapest, Miskolc, and Szeged are busy writing software that, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence the very basics of our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solutions in different kinds of the largest medical equipment technology, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufacturers’ automation systems, and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas where the programs I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today, our headcount has reached the 1,700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!"
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our office in Budapest
Junior C# fejlesztő ipari automatizálás területre (Hardware Engineering)
To expand our project with five scrum teams and over 40 members, we are looking for an experienced developer who would like to experience exciting challenges and solve intriguing engineering tasks as a member of a cooperative, expert agile team, in a truly international work and project environment.
We develop TIA, one of the biggest C# code-based portals in the world, which is Siemens' flagship in the field of industrial automatization and digitalization. It is an integral solution package used by, for example, Audi, Tesla, Volvo, and other premium brand manufacturers all over the world. There are not many IT systems that allow for insight and experience with the operation and development of complex systems. You can learn about such a system at our company and gain knowledge that not many have access to.
It is important for us to keep working in teams because this is how we can best preserve the knowledge for our project goals and for supporting each other. You are going to receive all the help you need to build your knowledge from the beginning, but you can also develop with years of experience and courses with us, which provide chances of promotion.
Everything we do at work is for strengthening our teams and supporting personal development. We honestly believe that everyone needs a team. Together we can be truly successful!
To experience your creative energies, we support accomplishing your innovative ideas and provide you the necessary time, space, and tools. Within a single company, you can get to know several areas thanks to all the creative minds who work with us.
- Developing the core element of an automatization framework (Hardware Configuration and Networks, Profinet)
- Participating in sprint planning, supporting the preparation of quarterly development cycles
- Developing the implementation of new functionalities, prototyping, validating; participating in the architectural preparations
- Further developing the existing functionalities, resolving tickets on supported versions
- Tracking specifications, the writing of automated units and integration tests, and the result of the test runs
- Suggesting improvements for the agile operation of the team, actively participating in the improvement process
- Representing the team and domain area in an international project environment on an expert level, developing and keeping a partnership
- Solution-oriented, proactive attitude
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a software development field
- C# programming and .ASP NET Core framework skills
- Knowledge of software development and testing processes (agile model)
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- An open mind to gain new technical and technological knowledge
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in agile development
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, WPF, Git, NUnit
- Experience with an international project
What we can offer:
- Challenging tasks in a truly international environment
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Modern technology, high-level professionalism
- A supportive company culture that is part of our everyday lives
- A youthful, dynamically evolving team
- Work in a pleasant working environment and secure workplace
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time