Mode of Employment: Limited, 20 h / week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You support us in ensuring compliance for the CEOs in business and business units and contribute to the identification and assessment of business risks as part of the risk management system.
- In preparation for the relevance assessment and implementation of the legal requirements for the DI business units, we are jointly expanding structured legal monitoring for product-related environmental and sustainability issues.
- As part of various environmental protection and sustainability campaigns, you will be involved in the systematic documentation of legal monitoring and support us in implementing improvement measures.
- Analysis and deepening of legal, normative requirements as well as industry/market requirements for product-related environmental protection as part of the analysis phase of legal monitoring
- Focus: Environmental requirements for packaging and packaging materials worldwide, which among other things consist of Green Deal initiatives worldwide
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying successfully in a science field or law
- Ideally, your main interest is in product-related environmental protection
- Initial knowledge of legal requirements for product-related environmental protection and experience with the analysis and interpretation of legal texts are an advantage
- You enjoy working in a team and are open to new contacts
- A structured, efficient way of working and thinking is a matter of course
- Working in an international environment has always been your dream, so you are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time