- Developing a proof-of-concept system for automation customers
- Upgrading demo equipment for the marketing team, or creating a new demo as new products and features are released
- Debugging, improving, or documenting both customer programs and internal demos
- Assisting experienced Siemens Applications Engineers with their ongoing projects, which can include any of the above and more
- Major: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to work 40 hours per week from May to August
- Organized, self-motivated, effective communication skills, problem-solver
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong programming foundations. Experience can come from any language or environment: Ladder, C#, Python, C/C++, Java, iOS development, Android development, web development, etc.
- Other beneficial skills (not required): control systems, Ethernet networking, windows app development, power electronics, mechanical statics/dynamics
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.