Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Production Manager to improve the quality, delivery and safety of our production.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the production and delivery of our products. Ensure all production activities complied with the quality system and safety production, maintain a high level of delivery, reliability and quality with the best cost, shorten the production time, and driving continuous improvement.
1. You will make reasonable department objectives and plans according to the company's strategic planning and annual objectives; Follow up the implementation and report the result.
2. You will make the production plan according to the demand, and coordinate various resources to achieve the target.
3. You will organize Gemba walk on shop floor, coordinate relevant department to solve technical and quality problems, and improve the first pass yield.
4. You will follow production budget and control the manufacturing cost strictly, reduce the waste of manpower, materials, equipment, methods, environment and other factors.
5. You will create a safe working environment, motivate people, develop employees' skills and cultivate multi skilled employees.
6. You will be responsible for 5S management and continuous improvement.
7. You will drive the Digitization and Automation process of the production site.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have bachelor’s degree or above, major in Engineering.
2. You have around 8 years’ experience of production management, inc. several years in managerial position.
3. You have strong on-site management ability, inc. production planning & adjustment, balanced production, pacing control & abnormal handling.
4. You have practical experience in Lean production, project management, TPM, etc.
5. You have strong cost & quality mindset, logical thinking and data analysis ability.
6. You have good leadership and people-oriented, and successful in cross Dept. cooperation and execution.
7. You have good oral and written English communication skill.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time