What are my responsibilities?
1. Develop clear product strategy of Extra Low Voltage Servo Drives from perspectives of product, price, placement, and promotion.
2. Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
2.1 clearly interpret product functions and performance
2.2 clearly understand product business
2.3 analyze technical trends and branch trends of market
2.4 analyze business data
3. Collect and analyze customer requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter for optimizing product portfolio;
4. Develop TIA strategy for general motion control products;
5. Enhance promotion for value selling points of decentralized drives and TIA including safety and digitalization.
4. Plan and implement marketing & promotion activities to increase awareness in mass market;
5. Make winner guides to figure out marketing strategy to beat competitors
6. Support BD and sales by knowledge transfer, business review meeting and portfolio workshops;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Master degree in a relevant field of Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Motors,Automation.
• At least 2 years international company work/study experience
• Business Data Analysis Tool, such as BI, Python.
• Excellent English in speaking, listening, writing and reading;
• Familiar with Siemens motion control products or solution is preferred. Experience and knowledge of Mechanics, Mechatronics and Motors are desired
• Creative, open, acting positively, capable of working under high pressure;
• Good at logic and structured thinking, analyzing and communicating;