- We're looking forward to meeting committed colleagues who are eager to shape future product generations and ways of working with us! If it is important to you that Siemens software products are easy and effective to use by customers and you are committed to this goal, you are our ideal candidate.
- As a User Experience Expert, you will conduct user research, devise new ways and create the conceptual design of UI/UX strategies in the product development of innovative cloud software and then implement them.
- To do this, you will analyze complex requirements from the user's perspective and use this to develop innovative concepts and user interface designs.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for planning, conducting and following up on user interviews and design thinking workshops.
- You will take over design consulting for our development teams in the context of agile software development.
- Using modern tools, you will work on the design and implementation of user interfaces, mockups and prototypes.
- In a living DevOps culture, you will work directly with product owners, project managers, software architects, lead developers, etc.
- You have a completed master's degree in, for example, communications, design or computer science or have a comparable education/qualification.
- You have several years of relevant experience in the areas of design, usability and ideation (e.g. contextual design) within software development.
- You have experience with user research and design thinking and are able to tailor different approaches to specific problems.
- You are used to documenting the results of your work in a creative way (story boards, user journeys, personas, etc.).
- You enjoy moderating workshops and presenting results both within the company and to our customers as much as working on creative solutions to problems.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the topic of digitalization of power grids.
- In addition, you have a convincing appearance, communicate effectively in German and English, and working in interdisciplinary and international teams is self-evident for you.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time