Siemens is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world using our tools, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can contribute to our journey to build Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) software portfolio into a billion-dollar business. If you are interested in joining a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we would be excited to know more about you.
- Realize the strategic value of Brightly and SI working together, by driving Brightly product, customer & portfolio initiatives leveraging SI products & capabilities, as well as SI (and possibly DI & Mobility) initiatives leveraging the Brightly portfolio
- Be THE go-to person for portfolio, products, and cross Brightly & SI value creation
- Support Brightly in executing its Cloud-native, SaaS roadmap
- Align with Brightly’s product development team on portfolio, product & architecture goals
- Help Brightly CTO to accelerate platform and product capabilities where needed
- Align/prioritize core functionality of harmonized platform versus competition and current customer needs to minimize churn and maximize competitiveness
- Assess future development and acquisition targets for performance and fit
- Align Brightly and Building X platform strategy and roadmap integration & maintainability requirements with key stakeholders maximizing SW growth
- Ensure Brightly drives SaaS portfolio integration and App growth
- Alignment on overall platform architecture(s), integration & sustainability requirements
- Collaboration between Brightly and Building X deliverables, ensuring Brightly priorities are considered in Building X prioritization and resourcing
- Roadmap to deliver Brightly standalone consolidation strategy and future Building X integration
- Leverage Brightly’s asset management competencies to compliment SI Portfolio in the area of electrification and automation
- Customer/market requirements validation of Roadmap
- Jointly drive pilot deployment of Brightly and Building X as well as asset management for electrification and automation at initial customers
- Examples of further cross Brightly & SI value creation projects are
- Development of common verticals’ propositions (e.g., universities, hospitals, municipalities, manufacturing)
- Advanced analytics
- Low-code configuration / customization, integration platform capabilities
- Drive the creation of SI / Brightly common portfolio where needed, e.g., energy management, asset management
- Facilitate innovation and co creation product development between SI & Brightly, for example leveraging Central Siemens Technology, SI portfolio and specific SI BUs
- Drive integration review preparation and content generation for Integration team
- Partner strategically at various levels across the organization, establish and maintain outstanding communication, and build/maintain collaborative relationships at all levels. Work closely with key internal customers, partners and acquisition targets and act as critical liaison to other segments and business functions, focused on enhancing cross-functional alignment across our portfolio
- Work closely with Integration and Leadership teams contributing to budget planning and tracking, reporting, monitoring revenue data, analyzing data to derive trends and opportunities and drive associated action plans
- The ideal candidate would come from a Technology or a Product Management background
- Minimum 10+ years of management & strategic leadership of software development, software architecture and/or platforms, or product management teams for Enterprise or Cloud/SaaS
- Must know the SI portfolio and Siemens relevant capabilities (central technology, additional Siemens BUs like SFS, corporate initiatives like Xcelerator) in detail
- Ability to pragmatically prioritize, find 80/20 solutions that deliver results quickly
- Ability to both listen carefully and persuade colleagues from senior executives to working level
- Proven ability to manage complex programs, including execution, implementation and influencing skills. Able to handle many diverse and complex activities in parallel. Must be highly organized with strong follow-up discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Like our software development process, this role will need to be Agile. The optimum will need to be constantly looking at the business conditions, priorities, resource availability and then pivoting as required to ensure that we deliver the most optimal results.
- Bachelors in SW Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline required
- Understanding of SI digital building business including digital services, Building X, etc.
- Advanced degree e.g., MBA, MSEE, …
- Experience working in Enterprise SW development
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.