You will work within our Collections & Legal Recoveries team managing the end-to-end handling of our high-risk cases with early engagement being the key to a successful outcome. You should be able to demonstrate strong collections and negotiation skills, as this will allow you to resolve complex matters and obtain the best outcome for both SFS and the customer. The successful candidate will be able to build strong cross-functional relationships. You must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
What will I be responsible for?
· Minimising arrears through pursuing customers for overdue payments, attending customer meetings and taking the appropriate action where necessary which may include recovery of our assets, issuing litigation proceedings and enforcement action.
· Collaborating with key departments including Asset Management, Risk and Sales to agree the appropriate exit strategies to resolve default cases.
· Maximising recoveries on default and insolvency cases by working promptly to establish if there are any potential buyers for the company or our equipment.
· Managing high value cases (exposure €500k) ensuring we agree suitable exit strategies and calculate appropriate provisions. You will be responsible for documenting in detail our position whilst working closely with our Head Quarters Team in Munich to ensure they meet our global guideline requirements.
· Identifying early warning signs on our portfolio including payment issues, negative press, profit warnings etc. and escalate / share information with wider business.
· Resolving complex queries by working closely with internal departments and our introducers.
· Supporting less experienced team members through knowledge sharing and delivering training.
· Providing support to our fraud experts through investigations into suspicious transactions.
· Supporting management team with monthly reporting ensuring accurate records are maintained.
· Adhering to the Collections, Compliance, FCA and all relevant guidelines to ensure all collections related activity is within specified compliance requirements.
You'll be a great fit with:
- Previous experience within a Collection and Recoveries role is essential for this opportunity
- Good knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency and consumer credit laws
- Experience in managing high volumes of cases efficiently and effectively
- Sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures and documentation
- Excellent communication and written skills with ability to build cross functional relationships
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work well within structured processes and using your own initiative to find solutions
- Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail
What you'll get in return:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days holiday, private healthcare, competitive pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time