What part will you play?
- Partner Management: You will be working with the most exciting IT and tech companies to help us build two significant new offerings, in the space of Cybersecurity and Common Device Management. You deal, on a day-to-day basis with firms like AWS, Microsoft, and more specific technology companies with expert know-how in cybersecurity and OT device management.
- Business Development: You like to bridge technology and business, and you have experience in doing so in a B2B context, ideally in and outside Siemens. You will steer the impact of novel business models, how ecosystems function and are monetized, and how platforms can generate value. You negotiate these values also with partners
- Strategic Partner Universe: You understand and work with different partner types and their incentives to create win/wins, be it technologically, or G2M related.
- Project Management in Partnering: You will run joint programs, or initiatives, and track the implementation of milestones or KPIs with the partners
- Getting things done with the product teams: You work with the team and build and use a network within DI to actively develop those new offerings. Your hands-on mentality asks for how you can create value – in partnering, but if needed also for other tasks.
- Industrial Automation: You have a high understanding of the Industrial Automation ecosystem, its major players, their strategies and you will use this knowledge to support the product project teams in their partnering strategies. You know Siemens’ major competitors and many of their important partner activities
- IT proficiency: You will use your understanding of cloud / on-prem / hybrid solutions, to support the product project teams in their partnering strategies. You understand the value of such deployment methods, and can communicate this to partners and to end-customers, if needed
- Siemens Future of Industrial Operations: You understand our Siemens program for the future of industrial operations, its mission and function, and the associated Partnering universe. You also understand how this prestige program supports the product projects but can also support the partners.
- Communicate across boundaries: You will communicate across different levels – from developers to sales, but also senior executives of Siemens, Partners and if needed Customers.
- Very good University degree in technology and/or business administration
- Many years of practical experience in Partnering, with focus on Industrial Automation use cases and technology spaces, preference for experience in Manufacturing, Product Design, Product and Process implementation
- Experience in multiple SW-based companies, from a range of industries, would be beneficial
- Understanding of the Siemens Future of industrial operations platform would be advantageous, ideally you also have a network across Siemens and the partner organization associated with this program
- You have proven to work in and coordinate mixed team setups (culture, location, cross BU/function, internal/external).
- You have worked directly, strategically and operationally, with significant partners in the Industrial Automation space and you know how to derive value from those interactions
- Experience in realizing clear business benefits from organic and partnering activities, including partner-based G2M activities (based on financial and non-financial KPIs).
- Background of a business consultant and strategy expert roles; work experience also outside Siemens is seen beneficial.
- Multiple years of experience with B2B SW or IT or IoT topics – especially covering the interface between technology and business
- A good understanding of Siemens digital products, solutions, and platforms, as well as a sound network within DI as well as other Siemens’ businesses and functions is beneficial
- Proven experience in communicating on top management level in English and ideally German, internally and externally (customers or partner).
- Experience in dealing across geographies and cultures (e.g., USA, Asia).
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time