Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and
digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care
about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With
our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all
sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate
and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific
needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve
greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to the
portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Become a digital pioneer!
You are looking for an interesting new challenge and want to form the digital future of Siemens?
Take the next step in your career and become part of our team at Digital Industries as Technical Account Manager for Automotive Machine Tooling for car manufacturers and automotive suppliers in Central and Eastern Europe, based in Bratislava
We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
· Development of strategic automation concepts and standards for Key Account Customers such as powertrain manufacturers (engine, gearbox, e-motor) and automotive suppliers as well as the support of the customer during implementation
- Strategic (Co-) development of business plans
- Close cooperation with the Account Manager in the respective countries by consultative selling incl. execution of technical workshops with customers
- Support of the local teams with customer presentations and development of sales material
- Alignment with our responsible global key account manager
- Focus on machine tooling concepts as well as digitalization concepts such as Industrial Edge, Cloud & AI solutions
- Create CRM tool supported reports and analyzes
- Analysis of technical trends and developments in the area of automotive powertrain production in CEE (competitors, products, methods, processes, etc.)
What you need to make real what matters:
- Completed technical studies/education (High school, University) in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Pronounced interest in technical / technical matter / issues (electrical engineering / mechatronics / automation concepts, etc.)
- General Sales interest and willing to develop in this direction in the future
- Experience in planning and executing of technical projects
- Team-oriented way of working and very good organizational skills
- Willingness to travel abroad for several days
Since we are in an international environment, you communicate expertly in English and have ideally also some basic German skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. We celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What We Offer.
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy per year is at least EUR 2 500,-.(From 2 500€ brutto/month + variable bonus). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. We offer an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts to name a few. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile and remote working.
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Bridge days (generally 5 days /year), Sick days (3 days /year), additional paid leave
- Sick leave compensation (up to 100% of salary, generally 20 days/year)
- Cafeteria system – BenefitPlus generally 300 points/€/year
- Financial benefits – employee refferal bonus (up to 2 000€), childbirth bonus, contribution for attending a preschool facility (within Cafeteria system - BenefitPlus), payment of entry fee of representative sports activities
- Discounts for employees (banking services, electronics, computer technology, language courses, vacation stays)
- Contribution to 3rd pillar pension - progressive with length of employment (up to 3%)
- Share Matching program - after the employment trial period - opportunity to invest in the purchase of Siemens shares
- Wellbeing program, Health Day , team-building program
- Employee loans - for employees with an employment relationship of more than 3 years
- 2 SIM cards with discounted employee flat rate aslo for family members
- Work in a socially responsible company with the opportunity to participate in charitable projects
- We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
- Work anniversary present and life anniversary contribution
- Valuable gift on the occasion of retirement
Learn More About Your Future Role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time