Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes in order to drive Cs Revenue and market growth in region
- Market analysis and competitive transparency
- Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Service portfolio, offerings and pricing implementation in region
- Contract management
2. Follow up BL service business plan to support target achievement in region and ensure the implementation.
3. Drive dedicated KPI in region for customer segment which is defined by product manager and CS management
4. Support sales : support to the local sales organization, product sales manager Ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects
5. Tracking and drive BL’s regional target regarding market share and revenue growth.
6. Support IBD technical clarification for difficult case in assigned modality cooperating with IBD and Application support
7. Develop new CS business mode for adapting regional CS market in the future(applicable for Sr. Product PSM manager)
8. Fulfill other tasks assigned by Surpiror
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree (or above) with major in technical, biomedical engineering, Good command of English
2. At least 3(5 for Sr. Product Sales Manager) years' experiences in assigned modality, knowledge about modality clinical or technical knowledge; marketing or sales role in equipment side or service side, experience in service marketing is preferred, knowledge about IT, internet technology, etc
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time