Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Test & Project Manager (f/m/d).
This position is limited to two years.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the Treasury Management System (ITS) testing activities forward to prepare the system for go-live, e.g. User-Acceptance-Testing and Global Integration Testing
- You define the test scope and test strategy in collaboration with the business units concerned and IT
- You are responsible for tracking and reporting the test progress, monitoring defect fixing, and preparing acceptance test documentation, with a focus on continuously improving test efficiency (e.g. test-automation)
- You ensure go-live planning and monitoring of the go-live runbook
- You support the conceptual design and implementation of the Treasury function at Siemens Healthineers (green field approach)
- You participate in and support other sub-projects to integrate Treasury topics such as cash management, bank account management, financial markets risk management including market price risk controlling and backoffice activities in alignment with accounting, legal, IT and tax
- You orchestrate and assist in trainings for Siemens Healthineers entities in relation to Treasury processes/services as well as use of the Siemens Healthineers Treasury system
- You build strong relationships with internal country management, accounting, tax, legal and other Treasury functional areas
- You collaborate regularly and closely with different internal stakeholders within Headquarters and Regions / Zones to ensure that Treasury related processes are planned and setup effectively
- You are responsible for developing, implementing, and driving the communication regarding Treasury integration to the Siemens Healthineers Finance community and its relevant stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a completed degree in business informatics, economics or equivalent
- You have many years of professional experience in a Treasury management role
- You have profound experience as a test manager in complex Treasury Management System implementation projects, ideally with ITS
- You are an ISTQB certified tester and have the advanced level of a test manager
- You have previous experience of working in a global corporate environment
- You have extended know-how of regional regulatory requirements
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; proficiency in multiple languages is an advantage
- You hold good analytical, methodical, and organizational skills
- You have strong communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of management
- You have the ability to work independently and rely on your extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time