- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to commit to part-time work
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Create and update learning-related content, including courseware, articles, presentations, and videos
- Maintain content on various learning platforms (internal and external)
- Develop and implement learning content evaluations
- Platform administration for various public and homegrown LMS, including Coursera
- Build modular learning content based on technical marketing documentation and assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate at various organizational levels from fellow interns to senior VPs
- Highly Organized
- Comfortable making decisions independently within agreed-upon boundaries
- Experience with common authoring tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Articulate, etc
- A rising senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (or an Advanced Degree student) in Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Instructional Technology or other relevant fields of study with a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Technical Writing experience
- WordPress experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.