IT Trainee Working Student | Part-time (m/f/d)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What role will you play?
Electromobility is one of the growth markets with significant influence on the mobility but also the energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you have the opportunity to work in a start-up-like environment and to take ownership in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a large corporation when it comes to actually implementing your own ideas.
In your role as an IT Trainee working student, you are responsible to support with your IT expertise a technical department in the eMobility field:
- You actively support the work of the service experts in the field of charging technology for electric vehicles with 16 – 20 h/week;
- You are involved in the creation and maintenance of databases and websites;
- You help with the creation of software applications according to the requirements and bring in your own ideas;
- You create evaluations, statistics and analyses for internal investigations and external presentations;
- You keep track of the structuring of workflows and data storage;
- Together with us, you are responsible for checking fleet data from the Siemens Cloud and creating evaluations for this;
- You create work documents for us based on our specifications in order to simplify our working life;
- In addition, you will contribute to the documentation and mapping of our company and service processes in workflow tools;
We are looking for:
- Successful study on computer science;
- You have knowledge of common programming languages, Python and SQL preferred and have basic knowledge of network technology;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Tools such as PowerBI and Power Automate;
- You are characterized by a quick comprehension, good communication skills as well as a secure appearance and teamwork;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, other foreign languages are welcome;
- In the common MS Office tools you are fit (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and milestone plans);
- In addition, you also have a driver license.
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time