Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
As Sales Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the sales strategy for the area.
- Assist in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers
- Support and participate in the development of tailor-made technical solutions for the designated accounts.
- Develop a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account
- Develop and implement plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention, growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify and resolve more complex problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product solution service offerings
- Perform full range of standard work for the professional field
- Provide management with suggestions for improving volume market share and price levels
- Pursue long-term account strategy that maximize profits
- Travel the territory for face to face interaction with customers
What will you need to succeed?
- Technical Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Ideally 5-8 years of successful sales experience in power distribution market
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Demonstrate and apply a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
- Experience with quotation tools for distribution products
- Successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of electrical distribution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of organizations, business practices, and issues
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Project and Process Thinking within clear but substantially diversified procedures and precedents covering many situations and/or access to assistance
- Differing situations requiring search for solutions within area of known things
- Leadership and Customer Relationship Management skills
- Ability to provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to travel the territory for face to face interaction with customers
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.