We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
- Ensure the operation conditions are safe for all of the employees, visitors and contractors
- Incident investigation
- Create and keep procedures and formats according to federal and local regulations, as well as company and client and ISO 45 001/ISO 14 001 requierements, and ensuring their executions
- Support all stakeholders in the safety legal and corporate requirements by training, guidance and coaching on their operations and activities needs
- Promoting a safety environment for all internal and external workers
- Manage external workers and critical jobs
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor in engineering, science or related
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Domain of legal and corporate requirements such as STPS/SSA NOMs
- Advanced English
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 45 001, ISO 9001
- Health Risk Management
- Knowledge Root Cause Analysis, Equipment and Machinery safety, Safety Processes, Contractor management, Work at height, Heat work, Construction safety
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time