IT Americas Service Quality Intern
Siemens IT Americas supports all IT-related functional and business activities throughout North and South America as well as global Siemens programs and initiatives. The organization is made up of local, regional, and global units that collaborate as OneIT to deliver innovative, world-class IT solutions to our business.
Siemens Corp., IT Americas ERP value center is seeking a qualified intern candidate to support its ERP Service Quality activities in Alpharetta, GA.
The employee responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support for Americas ERP Service Quality chapter team regarding
- Quality and Compliance,
- Service Portfolio Management,
- Provider Management, and
- Security and Authorizations
- Be an active team member in an agile Service Team that works directly with an internal IT customer.
- Participate in Service Quality chapter and service team meetings.
- Assist the Service Quality chapter lead with chapter management and communications.
- Research and prepare proposals for management.
- Present to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics. The job has many opportunities only bounded by your demonstrated abilities.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual meetings
- Draft and develop presentations and documentation for management
Required Knowledge / Skills and Education:
- Good understanding of IT Technologies,
- Ability to work effectively with multinational and diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Experience in creating procedures, standards and/or practices.
Internship Start Date: Summer 2023
- Overall Cumulative GPA: 3.0 preferred, but may consider 2.5 and above
- Education: Current rising junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing a BA/BS, Masters or MBA student
- Majors: Management of Information Systems or Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, MBA or MS Information Technology
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Interest in Management Consulting
- Ability to work 40 hours per week from May to August,
Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.